Indulge this Valentine’s Day with two super sweet skin treatments that will surely leave you glowing.
First, try a super hydrating and detoxifying strawberry facial mask. All you need is a couple fresh strawberries, pure dark honey, and a few drops of your favorite essential oil (we like ultra-calming and skin clearing Lavender Oil)..
1. Mash the strawberries into a puree. Strawberries are naturally rich in Vitamin C and Alpha-hydroxy acids, which will help exfoliate and brighten skin.
2. Mix the strawberries into the honey until it forms a spreadable paste. Honey is a natural humectant, which means it helps restore and balance skin’s natural moisture. Plus, it has great anti-inflammatory effects.
3. Add one or two drops of a skin soothing essential oil like Lavender or Jojoba for added relaxation and skin support.
4. Spread a generous layer over your face and relax for 10 to 20 minutes.
For a head to toe glow, try this full body Valentine’s Day scrub made from brown sugar, olive oil, and essential rose oil (how romantic!). Rose Oil not only provides naturally mood lifting aromatherapy, but it also helps tone and lift skin.
1. Mix brown sugar and olive oil in a small bowl and add 2 to 8 drops of Rose Oil.
2. In the shower or bath, gently massage the scrub over dry skin.
3. Once you have fully applied the scrub, rinse with warm water.
Your skin will be soft, moisturized, and oh so touchable.
These luxurious at-home spa treatments are the perfect way to treat yourself (or your partner) this Valentine’s Day.