Our skin is the largest organ of our body, so it’s important to treat it right. Just like we remain aware of the foods we put in our body, it is equally important to keep conscious of what we put on our bodies as well. Here are the top 5 reason why natural skincare is the only skincare.
1. Less redness, dryness, and irritation. Many skincare products, particularly acne products, incorporate harsh chemicals such as Benzoyl Peroxide. While these products may effectively target acne, they often leave behind the secondary problems of dryness, redness, and/or irritation. And what is the point of eliminating a pimple only to cause an equally distracting skin problem? Natural products work just as well to target acne-causing bacteria, without causing an additional problem. Happy Me Skincare’s Overnight Pimple Eliminator is a great example of a highly-effective acne product that won’t cause irritation. Using natural zinc oxide and sulfur combined with naturally healing tea tree oil, Happy Me’s Overnight Pimple Eliminator clears skin while healing it too.
2. They are time-tested. Using nature’s proven acne fighters and skin nurturers, natural skincare products are able to clear and smooth skin, while nourishing it at the same time. Many active ingredients used in natural skincare lines are developed from age-old remedies used for centuries to guarantee healthy, beautiful skin.
3. What we put onto our bodies, we also put into our bodies. Health conscious individuals are becoming more and more aware of the food we place into our bodies. The same attitude should be taken when considering skincare products. Whether it is lotion, anti-aging serums, or an acne regimen, our skin absorbs over half of the products we put on it, so why use chemical toxins?
4. Unnatural products can actually cause acne! Many of the chemical products used in unnatural skincare lines can actually cause impurities. Common ingredients like Mineral Oil can actually attract free radicals and dirt to skin, resulting in blemishes and even early aging.
5. Natural products can be surprisingly cost effective. Choosing a natural skincare line that incorporates quality ingredients not only means less product is needed, but it may also eliminate the need for additional products such as soothing moisturizers to combat secondary dryness brought on by chemical products. Despite common perceptions, high-end natural products don’t have to come with a steep price. Happy Me Skincare hosts a comprehensive line of naturally, corrective acne and anti-aging products that are not only affordable, but readily available too. By combining natural cures such as sulfur and willow bark extract in harmony with naturally healing essential oils, Happy Me goes beyond clear skin, to provide vibrant and healthy skin too.